Monday, February 22, 2016

Blog Three: What If?

History. I love history and learning about historical events but imagine if we didn't have history or any record of it. How would life be? One thing is for sure we would constantly be making mistakes, big ones and small ones. We learn from our past... without knowing our history we wouldn't learn. For example, throughout history we have improved with technology. Without past inventions we wounded know what to work and improve. knowledge of the world is important. Today in class we discussed about this topic. Sometimes I disagreed with people but mainly I was questioning. In the discussion my views didn't really change but I did question myself here and there. People said a few things but nothing to change my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment